|SAAKYAN ARMEN KOLYAEVICH
Educator and Researcher,
PhD in Economics,
Doctor of Sociological Sciences
Full Professor, GAVAR STATE UNIVERSITY
Armenia, 1201, Gegharkunik Marz, Gavar, 1 Building
· Leningrad Institute of Light and Textile Industry named after S.M. Kirov, Leningrad, 1985
· Institute of Finance and Economics named after N.A. Voznesenski, Leningrad, 1990
· Full-time postgraduate course, Department of Sociology of Labor and Personnel Management, Voznesenski Financial and Economic Institute, 1995
· Doctoral studies, Department of Labor Sociology and Personnel Management, St. Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics, 2008
· Senior Lecturer, Department of Management and Enterprise Management, St. Petersburg State Correspondence Technical University, 1995
· Professor, Department of Sociology, St. Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics, 2008-2019
· Head of the Department of Theory and History of Sociology, Yerevan State University, 2012
· Head of the Department of Sociology and Social Work, Armenian State Pedagogical University named after Kh. Abovyan, 2016-2019
· Professor of Gavar State University, 2013 –
|· Member of the International Association of University Professors
· Honorary member of the international public association «International Association «Generals of the World for Peace»
· Corresponding Member of the International Academy of Humanism Problems
Author of over 150 scientific papers and publications
· Economic sociology [Text]: textbook / A. K. Saakyan; Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, State educational institution higher. prof. education «St. Petersburg State. Engineering and Economic University». St. Petersburg: SPbGIEU, 2011
· Economics and Sociology of Labor: Textbook. allowance / A.K. Saakyan. SPb.: Peter [et al.], 2002
· The value of labor and labor motivation in a transitional economy / A. K. Saakyan; Feder. Education Agency, State. educated. institution of higher. prof. Education «St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance».
· St. Petersburg: Publishing house of the St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance, 2005
· Personnel management in the organization: Textbook. manual for university students / A. K. Saakyan, G. G. Zaitsev, N. V. Lashmanova, N. V. Diaghilev. M. [et al.]: Peter, 2002 (OJSC Type. Truth)
· Satisfaction of needs as a socio-economic problem / А.К. Saakyan; Federal Agency for Education, State educational institution higher. prof. Education «St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance». St. Petersburg: Publishing house of the St. Petersburg state. University of Economics and Finance, 2006
· Social patterns of formation and development of relations of hired labor: dissertation … Doctor of Sociological Sciences: 22.00.03 / Saakyan Armen Kolyaevich; [Place of protection: St. Petersburg. University of Economics and Finance]. Saint Petersburg, 2007
· The attitude of the labor collective to the change in the form of ownership of a state enterprise: (On the example of sociological research in the collective of the State Enterprise «Gorelektrotrans»): abstract dis. … candidate of economic sciences: 22.00.03 / St. Petersburg University of Economics and Finance. Saint Petersburg, 1995
· New economic sociology and sociodynamics of relations of hired labor [Text]: monograph / A.K. Saakyan, S.I. Faibushevich; Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Federal State budgetary educational institution higher. prof. education «St. Petersburg State. Engineering and Economic University». St. Petersburg: SPbGIEU, 2011
· The role of religion in the fate of Armenian People Religia w społecznym kontekście: Ogólnopolska konferencja naukowa SEKCJA SOCJOLOGII RELIGII SEKCJA SOCJOLOGII ETNICZNOŚCI etniczność kultura-struktura z udziałem gości zagranicznych 7-8 czerwca 2018 r.,Olsztyn, -8p.
· A.K. Saakyan, A.S. Petrosyan Higher education as a factor providing the social mobility of young people (on the example of Armenian young people), Higher Education Policy, 2019.-12p.
· A.K. Saakyan, M.Z. Tadevosyan, A.S. Petrosyan Sociological analysis of spirituality in the postmodern society. Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw,2019.-10p.
· Influence of Media on the Tourism Sector of the Republic of Armenia during the COVID-19 Pandemic A.K. Saakyan,
· I.A. Saakyan Zatruta studnia Media w czasach pandemii COVID-19 Redakcja Naukowa Komunikacja Społeczna — Komunikacja — Medialna komunikacja Sieci, Toruń, 2021, p.363-375
· A.K. Saakyan, G.S. Mkoyan Sociocultural values by scientific theories of P. Sorokin and D. Anhakht. International Scientific conference «Sorokin Readings 2018», dedicated to the topic «Social injustice in the sociological dimension: challenges of the modern world»: Moscow State University. Lomonosov, RF, 2018 — 6 p.
· The values of labor behavior of modern youth: Trends in the development of practical sociology and psychology // Materials of the Armenian — Russian international scientific conference. — ASPU, Yerevan, 2017-129c.
· A.K. Saakyan, O.V. Rodionov Dynamics of knowledge, qualifications and competencies in the structure of human capital. «Scientific thought» (RSCI) No. 2 (28), 2018г․-9p.
AREAS OF STUDY/EXPERTISE